The ECO-Choices Programme aims to:
- Focus on the empowerment of young people by developing life skills in addition to providing accurate information about drugs
- The programme will be tailored to suit each individual group’s needs, to ensure that their knowledge, attitudes and experiences are acknowledged and taken account of.
- Build on the experience of ECO-UNESCO to date, of working with young people and the environment. The resources and experience of ECO-UNESCO shall be incorporated into the programme as much as possible.
- Incorporate a variety of interactive approaches including outdoor learning activities.
- Be conscious of the fact that drug misuse does not occur in a vacuum but rather has multiple causes and effects.
- Be monitored and evaluated at regular intervals
- ECO-Youth CHOICES - Social Personal Health Education
- Community Participation Course (QQI Accredited Module - L3)
NON- FORMAL EDUCATION
- ECO-Youth Choices 10-12 Week Programme
- ECO-Youth CHOICES Peer Education
- ECO-Youth Choices Action Project Support
- ECO-Youth Choices outdoor education
Keep up to date with the latest ECO-Choices news in our monthly E-Magazine.