Environmental Youth Events and Activities
Are you a young person interested in the Environment, making new friends, exploring new opportunities and having fun? If so, ECO-UNESCO has a great selection of events, activities and clubs for you! Here’s just some of the ways you can get involved;
- Join the New Green Teen Youth Club (Starting November 18th)
- Register for the 2013 National Youth Forum
- Form your own ECO-UNESCO Club
- Become a Peer Educator (Thursdays)
- Come to an Environmental Youth Activity Day
- Urban Ecology Discovery Days
- Green Trails – Biodiversity Tours of Dublin (Ages 6 – 60)
- Green Pathways: Youth Unemployment Programme
ECO-UNESCO have organised a range of environmental events & activities based around key environmental days which are aimed at getting young people out to learn about their environment in a fun, hands-on way. This very popular event series bring young people from across the greater Dublin area together for conversation, education and adventure.
Who? Young people aged from 12 – 18.
Where? Most activity days begin at The Greenhouse, 17 St Andrew Street, Dublin 2.
2nd Febuary 2013: World Wetlands Day
3rd -10th March 2013: National Tree Week (Free Green Trail! Click for more info!)
22nd March 2013: UN World Water Day (Free workshops! Click for more info!)
22nd April 2013: UN Earth Day
22nd May 2013: International Day For Biodiversity
22nd September: Car Free Day
7th October: World Habitat Day
10th November: Tree Day
All events, except for our Teen Camp, are free.
How do I get involved?